Lindsay A. Moczynski, ESQ.
Family Law Attorney
Lindsay’s concentration on advocacy while attending Stetson University College of Law, combined with an aptitude for case law, has resulted in successful outcomes in countless cases.
Early in her career she served as a judicial intern to the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit for Hillsborough County where she honed her legal research and writing skills, and began to understand the real-world application of law on the substantive issues of modern life. These competencies and knowledge have given Lindsay a sense of confidence in the courtroom and with her clients.
Quick Facts About Lindsay Moczynski
- University of Florida — Bachelor of Arts in Criminology & Law
- Stetson University, College of Law — Juris Doctorate
- State Courts of Florida
- Federal Middle District Court of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
Experience & Advocacy
- Former Associate at Default Real Property Firm, Kass Shuler, P.A.
- Former Judicial Intern, Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Hillsborough County, Tampa, FL
- Countless Non-Jury Trials