Kelly T. Candela
Tampa Family Law Attorney
In an already-distinguished career thus far, Kelly has demonstrated the dedication and excellence that the attorneys of Givens Givens Sparks are known for. She operates at the highest levels of family litigation, helping families navigate the difficulties of divorce and child custody while protecting the rights of her clients.
She has participated in more than 15 jury trials while working as a an assistant public defender, as well as countless non-jury trials and hearings. Her trial experience is backed by her time as an Assistant Public Defender for Hillsborough County. Both as a public defender and family law attorney, she exemplifies the kindness and passion that clients deserve in their attorneys.
Quick Facts About Kelly Candela
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science Cum Laude 2005
- University of Florida, Juris Doctorate 2008
State Courts of Florida
Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
Experience and Advocacy
- Former Assistant Public Defender, Hillsborough County Public Defender's Office
- More Than 15 Jury Trials
- Countless Non-Jury trials
- Countless Substantive Motion Hearings