Need a Second Opinion?
Make Sure You're Getting the Best Deal Possible
Are you thinking of filing for divorce? Have you already started working on the process? Even if you are already working with another attorney, the skilled and experienced divorce attorneys at Givens Givens Sparks will be able to offer you the advice and guidance that you need if you are interested in a second opinion.
When you meet with one of the Tampa divorce lawyers at Givens Givens Sparks, you will be able to make sure that your process is going smoothly and as it should be. It is in your best interests to ensure that every aspect of your divorce is handled appropriately and in the proper manner.
The family law attorneys at Givens Givens Sparks can give you a second opinion consultation if you have any type of question or concern about your divorce, including if you are:
- Filing for divorce pro se (doing it yourself)
- Filing for divorce and using a different attorney
- If your son or daughter is filing divorce and you want to make sure that his or her rights are protected
Call Our Tampa Family Lawyers
Because there are so many factors that go into a divorce, including alimony, child support, child custody and property division, it is very important that you protect yourself and your family. Givens Givens Sparks has over 135 years combined experience in the area of family law. We know the ins and outs of the Florida family legal system and can help you achieve the best results possible. Our firm also offers the following benefits to individuals that retain our services:
- Our firm is led by Board Certified experts in marital and family law
- Our family law practice has been voted a Tier 1 "Best Law Firms" by U.S. News
- Many of our attorneys have been recognized by institutions such as "Best Lawyers" and "Super Lawyers"
The Florida legal system can be difficult to navigate. Let our attorneys' experience in divorce and family law work for you when you need it most.
Contact a Tampa family lawyer at Givens Givens Sparks today if you need a second opinion.